7 Ways to Deal with Your Mountain.
7 Ways to deal with a Mountain
2. You can try and go around the mountain, but the problem is you might not know how big the mountain is and how long it will take to go around it. It took 40 years for the children of Israel. Number 14:34
3. You can choose to climb the mountain. climbing the mountain requires efforts. Matthew 17:1
4. You may choose to create a tunnel through it, once you go through it, it will still remain behind you. Exodus 14:21-28.
5. You may choose to blast it and turn it to rubbles. Joshua 6:20
6. You may choose to sit on it, you can control your problems and turn it into your strength (a testimony). 2Kings 1:9-12, 2Kings 4:8-12.
7. Finally, you may choose to fly over it, you will just be looking down at it. How do I fly over mountains? Isaiah 40:31
Is there a mountain in your life and how do you want to deal with it. ?
Put it to JESUS today
June 12, 2018
May 01, 2018
January 09, 2018